Arterial Roads within Highway 427 industrial secondary plan area (Area 47) Part A
The City of Brampton (City), in partnership with the Region of Peel (Region), is conducting two Schedule ‘C’ Municipal Class Environmental Assessments (MCEA) for the following roads:
- North-South Arterial (Arterial A2), a new north-south arterial roadway from Mayfield Road to Major Mackenzie Drive/Regional Road 50.
- Coleraine Drive from Arterial A2 to Mayfield Road including possible realignment at Arterial A2 west of Regional Road 50.
- East-West (E-W) Arterial, a new east-west minor arterial roadway from The Gore Road to Arterial A2.
- Clarkway Drive from Castlemore Road to Mayfield Road.
- Countryside Drive from west of Clarkway Drive to Regional Road 50 including possible realignment at Regional Road 50.