Infection prevention and control investigations
Reports on businesses where an infection prevention and control lapse was identified.
Peel Public Heath investigates complaints about settings where there is an infection risk to the public.
Settings include personal service settings (nail salons, tattooing, and piercing studios), schools, child care, settings where regulated health professionals (doctors, dentists, physiotherapists) provide services, and other public settings.
The investigation includes an assessment of the situation by a public health professional and determination if further action is required to protect the public from an infection risk or lapse.
Only reports on confirmed infection control lapse investigations of settings located in Peel Region are posted.
The posted report includes a summary of findings, actions taken and the outcome. The report remains posted for 2 years.
If you would like further information about these investigations, contact us.
- August 22, 2023: Astra Fertility Group, 12295 Hwy #50 Suite 210 Bolton Medical Centre Bolton
- August 22, 2023: Astra Fertility Group, 300 Main St. N. Brampton
- August 22, 2023: Astra Fertility Group, 4303 Village Centre Crt. Mississauga
- August 21, 2023: Churchill Glen Dental, 3020 Thomas St. A302, Mississauga
- March 3, 2023: L&V Nails, 31B-4141 Dixie Rd, Mississauga
- October 14, 2022: Asclepius Medical Clinic, 16-2555 Erin Centre Blvd, Mississauga
- September 7, 2022: G Spa Laser Clinic, 2-45 Seachart Place, Brampton
- September 14, 2021: Vivian Spa, 3415 Dixie Rd., Mississauga