View and pay your water bill
There are several ways you can view and pay your Peel Region water bill.
On this page
- What you need
- How to view your bill
- How to pay your bill
- Who to contact
- More information
You're eligible for this service if you have a Peel Region water account and have been issued a water bill.
What you need
To access your water bill online, you need:
- A Peel Region online account and your login information.
- Your account number if you need to sign up for an online account.
To pay your water bill, you need:
- Your water bill or account number.
- There is no cost to view your water bill online or to receive your current bill through the mail.
- Fees will not apply if you pay your water bill on time. If you pay your bill by credit card or VISA debit, there will be a service charge.
Late payment fees:
- If you don't pay your bill on time, a late payment charge will apply.
- Should the bill remain unpaid, your outstanding balance may be transferred to your property tax bill. You'll also be charged additional administrative fees for the transfer.
How to view your bill
If you haven’t signed up for online billing, a paper bill will be mailed to you every 3 months (monthly for commercial customers).
How to pay your bill
Online or telephone banking
Most Canadian banks offer online or telephone banking for water bill payments. You'll need your 10-digit water account number to set up the bill payee. When searching for the bill payee, include the words Peel water or Region of Peel water.
To have your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account, complete and submit our Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement form.
Submit the form by:
- Emailing it to PaymentsNew@peelregion.ca
- Dropping the from off at one of our locations.
- Mailing it to:
Region of Peel
Attention: Water Billing
P.O. Box 2099, Station B,
Brampton, ON L6T 3X2
Kubra EZ-Pay online payment
You can make a one-time payment online with a credit card, Visa debit, or bank account using the Kubra EZ-Pay service.
Call 905-791-8711 and select option 1. Have your account number ready. Payments can be made by bank account, credit card, or VISA debit.
At your bank
Pay your water bill through your bank's automated bank machine (ABM), or at your bank branch. Bring your water bill or water payment stub to the bank.
We accept in-person payments by cheque, cash, or debit at one of our locations except the Town of Caledon, which only accepts payments by cheque in a sealed envelope with a stub.
We only accept cheques if you pay by mail. We also accept post-dated cheques.
Mail cheques to:
Regional Municipality of Peel
P.O. Box 4512, Station A
Toronto, ON M5W 4L4
Who to contact
If you have a question or need more details about this service, email Water and wastewater bills or call 905-791-8711.
If you haven’t received water bill recently, email Billing Operations or call 905-791-8711. Please include your water bill account number or service address in the message so that we can better help you.
Call 905-791-8711 if you need to request a statement of your billing history. You will be charged a Statement Request Fee.
Reading your bill
- Account number: Your account number is unique to your water billing account. It has 10-digits and is located on the top-right corner of your water bill. Refer to your account number whenever you contact us.
- Total water use: The “Description” section of your water bill shows the breakdown of water and wastewater consumption and charges based on the meter read.
For residential properties connected to the wastewater system, the wastewater rate is applied to 85% of total water usage that is read by your meter.
- Total amount: The “Amount Now Due” section on the bottom-right corner of your bill shows how much you owe for the current bill.
- Late Payment amount: The “Amount Due After” section in the bottom-right corner of your bill shows how much you’ll owe if you pay after the date shown.
Late payments by cheque
If you’re mailing your cheque and we receive it after the due date, a late payment charge will apply. Be sure to give enough time to mail your cheque so that it can be processed by the due date. Setting up pre-authorized payments will ensure that you pay your bill on time.
Non-sufficient funds (NSF) returns
NSF charges will be applied if a payment is rejected due to insufficient funds in your bank account.
If you're set up for pre-authorized payments and a payment is rejected due to NSF, we will not retry withdrawing the payment, and you'll have to manually make another payment for your bill.
Going on vacation
If you're going on an extended vacation, you can:
- Set up pre-authorized payment from your bank account. That way you won't have to worry about missing your water bill due date while you're away.
- Make an advanced payment for an amount based on your last bill. Any balances or adjustments can be made when you return.
Tenants and payments
- Tenants pay their water bills the same way as home and business owners. Your landlord is responsible for telling Peel Region that you're paying the bill.
- If you're a tenant paying the water bill and you move to another address in Peel, we'll apply a Change of Occupancy Fee to your account.