Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Chair Iannicca's statement in response to the province's announcement.

Services to residents and businesses will continue as normal. 


View your water bill

If you own or rent a property that's connected to the Peel municipal water system, you can view your water bill online or view a paper copy.

On this page


To view a water bill you must be a Region of Peel water billing customer.

What you need

To access your water bill online, you need:

To view a paper copy of your bill, you need to provide:


There is no cost to view your water bill online or to receive your current bill through the mail.

How to view your bill

There are 2 ways to view your water bill:

Who to contact

If you have questions or would like more details, email Billing Operations or call 905-791-8711.

More information

Lost bills

If you haven’t received a recent water bill, email Billing Operations or call 905-791-8711. Please include your water bill account number or service address in the message so that we can better help you.

Account history

Call 905-791-8711 if you need to request a statement of your billing history. You will be charged a Statement Request Fee.

Reading your bill

  • Account number: Your account number is unique to your water billing account. It has 10-digits and is located on the top-right corner of your water bill. Refer to your account number whenever you contact us.
  • Total water use: The “Description” section of your water bill shows the breakdown of water and wastewater consumption and charges based on the meter read.
  • For residential properties connected to the wastewater system, the wastewater rate is applied to 85% of total water usage that is read by your meter.

  • Total amount: The “Amount Now Due” section on the bottom-right corner of your bill shows how much you owe for the current bill.
  • Late Payment amount: The “Amount Due After” section in the bottom-right corner of your bill shows how much you’ll owe if you pay after the date shown.