Connect with The Region of Peel
For help or more information, connect with us online or speak to us by phone or in person. Check holiday hours.
- 1-888-919-7800 (toll-free)
Our Customer Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. After-hours service for urgent issues is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Email is monitored Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Chat is available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Brampton (Regional headquarters)
10 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton
7120 Hurontario Street, Mississauga
Our Access Peel counters are open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Social media channels are monitored Monday to Friday ftom 8 a.m. to and 5 p.m. Call us for urgent issues.
Our Service Commitment
No matter how you connect with us, you can expect to:
- Easily find what you need.
- Receive a timely response.
- Be treated with dignity, respect, and care.
- Receive simple and clear communication.
- Be assisted by professional, knowledgeable, and helpful employees.
Access Peel offers in-person service at 3 locations across Peel:
- 10 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton – open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 7120 Hurontario Street, Mississauga – open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 9 Wellington Street East, Brampton – hours of operation.
Services available at Access Peel counters include:
- TransHelp services (taxi scrip, monthly passes and adding funds).
- Water bill payments.
- Garbage tag purchases.
- Corporate gifts, including PAMA gifts.
We accept cash, cheque, or debit card. Credit cards are only accepted for TransHelp and garbage tag purchases.
For information in an accessible format (such as large print) or for help over the phone or in person, email email@example.com or call 905-791-7800 (toll-free 1-888-919-7800).
Service in over 200 languages is available over the phone and at our Access Peel counters. Ask for your preferred language when calling or visiting.
You can translate our website into 16 languages by using the translate this page tool.
For information on Region of Peel wards or to contact a Regional Council member, visit Region of Peel Council.
When you contact us by phone, we might:
- Record the phone call for internal quality assurance and training purposes.
- Collect your personal information, such as your name, phone number, and the reason for your call. This information helps us to best respond to your question or request.
We collect personal information under the authority of the Municipal Act. We’ll forward your inquiry and personal information to the appropriate department for response. The department will use your information to respond to you.
If you have a question or concern about how we collect or use personal information, contact us by email, phone, or mail at:
- (905) 791-7800 (toll-free 1-888-919-7800)
- Customer Contact Centre, Region of Peel, 7120 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, ON L5W 1N4