Peel Living provides safe and affordable housing to over 7,100 households in 70 sites in Peel.
We focus on quality housing, ensuring that our buildings are well maintained and contribute to the quality of life for our tenants.
Become a Peel Living resident
- Available low-rent market (non-subsidized) units
- Overview of the Peel Living buildings - This does not reflect what's currently available for rent.
- How to apply for subsidized housing
Peel Living tenants
Find updates and resources for people who call Peel Living home.
Peel Living is the Region of Peel's non-profit housing company. Also known as Peel Housing Corporation, it operates as an independent Corporation of the Region of Peel and is administered by the Region's Human Services department.
Peel Living is a recognized leader in creating innovative housing solutions. It is the largest landlord in the Region of Peel and the third largest social housing provider in Ontario. Peel Living provides home to over 7,100 residents in our 70 sites.
Peel Living's hallmark approach to building stronger communities is based on mixing tenancies with varying income levels and a commitment to providing safe, well-maintained living environments in each of it thousands of apartment and townhouse units.
Contact us at 905-790-7335 for more information.
Peel Living Board of Directors
In 2018, Regional Council approved the new Peel Living Board of Directors, which is comprised of staff of the Region of Peel. Serving on the board are:
- Anthony Parente (Chair) General Manager, Water and Wastewater
- Steve Fantin (Vice-Chair) Director, Operations Support, Public Works
- Aretha Adams (Secretary) Regional Clerk
- Christine Tu (Director) Director, Office of Climate Change and Energy Management
- Donna Kern (Director) Director, Seniors Services Development
To contact the board, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request annual reports, agendas, minutes and by-laws, contact Legislative Services at 905-791-7800, ext 4526 or email Regional Council.