Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Road occupancy permit

A road occupancy permit is required for proposed works on Region of Peel-maintained roads.

If you’re a contractor, developer, or homeowner planning an activity within the Region of Peel Right of Way (such as road widening, storm sewer installation, or a crane setup) you must have a permit before work begins.

On this page


Road occupancy permits for Region of Peel roads are issued to:

What you need


Depending on the scope of the project, you might also have to provide:


The Standard Road Occupancy Permit is $483.18.

A Development-Related Permit (under the Site Plan) is $1585.39.

An Access Permit (under the Site Plan) $2038.21.

We accept payment by:

How to apply

Submit an application package that includes all of the following:

You can email your completed form and other required documentation to Road Permits or mail or drop it off in person to:

Region of Peel
Public Works Department
Transportation Division
10 Peel Centre Dr., Suite B, 4th Floor
Brampton, ON. L6T 4B9

Who to contact

If you have any questions or would like more details, email Road Permits or call 905-791-7800, ext. 6004.