Housing in Peel
Providing information and support to housing providers.
As the Service Manager we manage affordable housing programs with other government housing providers and private landlords.
To assist our housing providers, we’ve included information on regulations, legislation, meetings, important announcements and messages from your Service Manager. Our goal is to help make your job easier and provide best practice.
News and announcements
- 2023 Cost Revenue Indices
- 2023 Cost Revenue Indices for Peel Living
- Minimum rent for 2022-2023
- 2023 rent increase guidelines
- Over housed households and the centralized waitlist
- 2022 cost revenue indices
- 2022 cost revenue indices for Peel Living
- 2021 cost revenue indices
- 2021 cost revenue indices for Peel Living
- 2022 rent increase guidelines
- Housing specialist project list
Policies and procedures
As outlined in the Housing Services Act, 2011 and its regulations, the Service Manager sets local rules for functions for which they are responsible.
Access policies and procedures for housing providers.
Resources, training, and provider sessions
It’s important that local housing providers have access to current housing information. This section will give access to updates on meetings, announcements, and other resources.