Special event application for organizers and vendors
To reduce the risk of food borne illnesses and communicable diseases, event organizers and vendors are required to apply to Peel Public Health at least 15 days before the event.
On this page
This is for:
- Organizers of a special event to be held in Peel.
- Vendors at a special event to be held in Peel.
What you need
- For food-related events, read and comply with the food safety guidelines.
- For personal services (such as tattoos, piercing, nail services) read and comply with the personal services guidelines.
- For petting zoos, refer to the Ministry of Health’s recommendations to prevent illness at petting zoos.
- Completed application form.
- If water used at an event comes from a well, a sample must be taken at least 2 weeks before the event and a copy of the results must be sent to Peel Public Health. Get well water tested.
- Event organizers: you will need the email and phone number for each vendor.
- Food vendors: you will need the address and phone number of each food premises where food will be prepared off-site, the address and phone number for each food supplier, and the date and name of previous events held in Peel Region this year.
- Personal service vendors: you will need the name and phone number or email of person responsible for operating the booth, brand names of cleaning products that will be used at the event, and brand names and expiry dates of disinfectants to be used at the event.
There is no fee.
How to apply
Submit a special event organizer, food vendor, or personal service vendor application:
Submit the application at least 15 days before the event.
Who to contact
If you have any questions or need more information, email Peel Public Health or call 905-799-7700, Caledon 905-584-2216 Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.