Public Access Defibrillator program
Be the one. Act to save a life.
The Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) program aims to make it easier for residents to provide CPR and defibrillation before paramedics arrive. Early CPR and defibrillation are the only things that can save someone in sudden cardiac arrest.
In Peel, 1,400 people experience sudden cardiac arrest each year. 20% take place in public places where ordinary residents can help.
Support after a cardiac emergency
If your AED was used in an emergency email us or call 905-791-7800 ext. 3103.
About the program
- Learn about the PAD program.
- Related programs and studies.
Your PAD program
- How to run a program in your organization.
- Register your AED.
Help save a life
- When and how to use an AED.
- Learn the chain of survival.