Getting your bill
Ways to get your bill
We send water bills by mail. You can also get your water bill electronically through epost™ by setting up an epost account. You will get a notification from epost when your bill is ready.
- If you haven’t received your water bill, email Billing Operations or call 905-791-8711.
- Set up an electronic epost account to always get your bill on time.
You may contact us at 905-791-8711 if you need to request a statement of your billing history. You will be charged a Statement Request Fee.
Your account number is unique to your water billing account. It has 10-digits and is located on the top-right corner of your water bill. Refer to your account number whenever you contact us.
Total water use
The “Description” section of your water bill shows the breakdown of water and wastewater consumption and charges based on the meter read.
For residential properties connected to the wastewater system, the wastewater rate is applied to 85% of total water usage that is read by your meter.
The “Amount Now Due” section on the bottom-right corner of your bill shows how much you owe for the current bill.
Late payment amount
The “Amount Due After” section in the bottom-right corner of your bill shows how much you’ll owe if you pay after the date shown.
Stormwater charge for Mississauga property owners
If you own a property in Mississauga, you’ll see a stormwater charge on your bill.
This charge shows:
- The number of billing units for the property.
- The daily rate being charged.
- The total number of days included in the bill cycle.
- The total Stormwater Charge amount.
Visit the City of Mississauga’s Stormwater Charge page for more information.
We include additional inserts in your water bill to give you information on other programs and services that we provide.
- 2019 Property Tax and Utility Rate Information (PDF)
- Keep your organics cart lock in the vertical position (PDF)