Get details on municipal construction projects in Peel
Search watermain, wastewater (sanitary sewer) and Regional road projects:
Locate on map
Mobile users: select the square to access the full version of the information summary. Show me.
Search by street
Major Region of Peel construction projects
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project, Mississauga
- Dixie Area water and road improvements, Brampton
- Dixie Road, Brampton and Caledon construction timeline
- East to West Diversion Sanitary Trunk Sewer
- Highway 401 expansion project
- Mayfield Road, Brampton and Caledon construction timeline
- Mississauga Road, Brampton construction timeline
- Steeles Avenue, Brampton construction timeline
- Winston Churchill Boulevard, Brampton construction timeline
Non-Regional construction projects in Peel
Not all construction in Peel are Region of Peel projects. Some are being managed by the cities of Brampton or Mississauga, the Town of Caledon or the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
Find other non-Regional construction projects happening in Peel:
- City of Brampton
- Town of Caledon
- City of Mississauga
- Ministry of Transportation – bridges and highways
- Hurontario LRT (Hazel McCallion Line) - Metrolinx
Sign up for email notices
Learn how you may be impacted by construction projects in your neighbourhood and receive project updates right to your inbox.
Notice of Collection
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, R.S.O. 1980, c.302 (as amended), and will be used for the purposes of notifying & updating residents of construction projects within the Region of Peel. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Supervisor of Environmental Education, 230 Advance Boulevard, Brampton ON, L6T 4T6, (905) 791-7800.