Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Request a bin repair

This service is for Peel residents who receive curbside waste collection services and have a broken recycling, organics, or garbage bin.

On this page


You are eligible for this service if you have a home address in Peel that receives curbside waste collection and use bins.

What you need

To request a repair for a broken or damaged bin, you need to provide:


There is no cost for this service.

How to request a repair

To request a bin repair, you will need to:

  1. Provide the address of the property with the damaged bin.
  2. Identify the type of bin and which part is missing or damaged.
  3. Provide your contact information.

Request a bin repair

Who to contact

If you have a question or need more details about this service, call 905-791-9499 or email Waste Management.