Contact a public health inspector
To make a confidential complaint, report a concern or ask a question you can contact a Peel Public Health inspector.
They can investigate or can answer questions about:
- Smoking and vaping in indoor workplaces, public places, and other prohibited areas.
- Animal bites and suspected cases of rabies.
- Food safety at a restaurant or an event after which people have gotten sick.
- Tobacco or e-cigarette sales to under-aged youth.
- Unsanitary or unsafe conditions where personal services, such as tattooing or piercing, are offered.
- Reports of illness or infection after getting a tattoo, piercing, or other personal service.
- Communicable disease outbreaks.
- Other health hazards.
- Planning a special event.
On this page
Anyone can submit a complaint, concern or question to Peel Public Health inspectors.
There is no fee.
How to contact an inspector
Email Peel Public Health or call 905-799-7700, Caledon 905-584-2216.
Who to contact
If you have any questions or need more information, email Peel Public Health or call 905-799-7700, Caledon 905-584-2216 Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.