Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Update your social assistance information

To keep receiving Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support you must ensure we always have the most up-to-date information about you and your circumstances. Report right away changes to your:

On this page


You must be a current Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support program recipient.

What you need

You will need your 9-digit member ID and the email address that is associated with your Ontario Works of Ontario Disability Support Program file.

How to report changes

You can report changes to your information online through Ontario’s MyBenefits.

Who to contact

For assistance with updating information or to get help in setting up MyBenefits contact the Ontario government at 1-888-999-6130 or call 905-793-9200 (Brampton or Mississauga) or Caledon toll free at 1-800-327-5379 and speak to your caseworker.

More information

With MyBenefits, Ontario Works and Ontario Disability Support Program recipients can:

  • Access and manage your information.
  • Receive and send documents and messages to and from your caseworker.
  • Check payment history, including a breakdown of each payment.
  • Receive, view, and download letters.
  • Report income and track the status of each submission.
  • Show proof of assistance.
  • Report address and phone number changes.
  • Report shelter expenses such as rent, mortgage, property tax, or maintenance fees,
  • View profile information (phone number, email, household members).
  • View letters over the last 12 months.