Healthy Babies Healthy Children
This is a free and voluntary program available to pregnant people and families with infants and young children. Peel Public Health nurses provide in-person home visits to help families learn about:
- Having a healthy pregnancy and birth.
- Developing a positive relationship with your child.
- Promoting your child's growth and development.
- Connecting you to resources and programs in your community.
- Working together to give your child the best start in life.
Interpreters are available in many languages.
On this page
This program is for:
- Pregnant people.
- Families with children from birth to school entry, who are having challenging or stressful life situations.
This program is free.
How to register
If you’re pregnant you can ask your family doctor, midwife, or nurse about the program.
If you have a child who hasn’t started school yet, contact Peel Public Health.
Who to contact
If you have any questions or would like more information, email Peel Public Health or call 905-799-7700, Caledon 905-584-2216, Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.