News release: October 28, 2021
Brampton’s Save Max Sports Centre to re-open for COVID-19 vaccinations
Brampton, ON. (October 28, 2021) – The Brampton Save Max Sports Centre will reopen its doors on November 2 to residents and will be accepting both appointments or walk ins to receive either their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Third doses continue to be offered to those already identified by provincial direction.
Save Max Sports Centre hours of operation
Reopening date: Tuesday November 2, 2021
Days and hours of operation: Walk-ins or pre-booked appointments available Tuesdays-Saturdays 1 to 8 p.m.
The reopening of this vaccine clinic is supported by strong partnerships with our local community organizations who have close ties with the neighbourhoods and communities. These partnerships help to build trust and remove barriers to vaccination. Through the fall and into winter, residents will have access to hundreds of locations, to get their COVID-19 vaccine, including:
- Public health clinics in Brampton, Caledon, and Mississauga
- Mobile clinics and “Vax vans” in accessible and convenient locations, such as malls and parks (weather permitting)
- Community clinics in trusted locations, such as schools and places of worship, co-designed with community partners
- Primary care and pharmacy clinics
- In-home vaccinations for those living in long term care, retirement homes or cannot get out of their homes
Region of Peel
The Region of Peel works with residents and partners to create a healthy, safe and connected Community for Life for approximately 1.5 million people and over 175,000 businesses in the cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon. Peel's services touch the lives of residents every day. For more information about the Region of Peel, explore peelregion.ca and follow us on Twitter @regionofpeel and Instagram @peelregion.ca.