News Release: March 5, 2020
STEAM into March Break at PAMA
Brampton (Wednesday, March 4): STEAM into March Break (March 16 – 20) at Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) with a week of art and science fun! Check out special guests, creative activities and explore unique exhibitions in historic spaces.
- Monday, March 16: Slime Monster Workshops at 11 a.m., Noon, 1 and 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17: Let's Sing About Bugs performances at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 18: Captain Corbin Magic Show performances at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19: Bubbleology performances at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 20: Zoetropes, Mini Motion Picture Workshops at 11 a.m., Noon, 1 and 2 p.m.
Registration available now at pama.peelregion.ca (click on the March calendar). Cost is $2 +HST/person in addition to admission. Reserve your spot as space is limited. Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Daily Drop-in Activities, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday, March 16: Ink Blot Creatures
- Tuesday, March 17: Colourful Creepy Crawler
- Wednesday, March 18: Pirate Sundials
- Thursday, March 19: Paint with Bubbles
- Friday, March 20: Optical Illusions
Drop-in activities included with general admission - $12 for a family (2 adults and up to 5 kids). All activities are geared to kids ages 6 – 12. Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
PAMA is a place to explore and learn about Peel Region’s culture and heritage, as well as use conversation, questions and stories to help make new and fascinating connections to the surrounding community. Throughout the year, PAMA offers a variety of workshops and programs for all ages, families and adults. With so many different programs to choose from, PAMA has something for everyone. Operated by the Region of Peel, PAMA is located at 9 Wellington Street, East in Brampton. Visit pama.peelregion.ca to learn more.
Media ContactsErin Fernandes
Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA)
The Region of Peel works with residents and partners to create a healthy, safe and connected Community for Life for approximately 1.5 million people and over 175,000 businesses in the cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon. Peel's services touch the lives of residents every day. For more information about the Region of Peel, explore peelregion.ca and follow us on Twitter @regionofpeel and Instagram @peelregion.ca.