Make an inquiry and access the Region's latest news releases, public notices and Council decisions.
Your inquiry has been submitted. A member of our Communications team will get back to you within 2 business days.
Recent news releases
- Winter garbage exemption period is suspended across Peel Region - January 18
- New and voluntary COVID-19 isolation centres open closer to home - January 15
- Peel’s Community Mass Vaccination Plan is underway - January 14
- Garbage tag sales resume across Peel Region - January 14
- Region of Peel's Proposed 2021 Budget now available - January 14
- Protecting the health of front-line workers remains top priority in workplace outbreaks - January 8
Get media releases delivered to your inbox
Email News Summaries to be added to our media release distribution list.
Attending Council meetings
Members of the media are welcome to attend Regional Council meetings. All meetings are held in the Council Chambers at the Regional headquarters located at 10 Peel Centre Drive, Suite A, Brampton.
Meeting dates are available on the Regional Council meetings calendar.
The Region’s Multicultural Media Program is a paid advertisement program for media outlets.
We use this program to place translated advertisements in various print and online publications. These ads communicate and promote select Regional programs, services and events to specific multicultural communities throughout Peel.
A print or online publication must qualify and register to be considered for the program.
To qualify, a publication must serve a specific community in one of the top 15 languages in Peel.
According to the 2016 Canadian Census, these languages are:
- Chinese (simplified or traditional)
- Tagalog (Pilipino/Filipino)
If a publication qualifies, we will include it in our randomly assigned annual advertising cycle.
Registering does not guarantee that we’ll place an advertisement in a publication. Every 4 years, in conjunction with the Region’s Term of Council, we’ll ask publications to validate their information or re-register.