Expression of interest: Health model for homelessness
We’re looking for interested stakeholders in Peel Region to co-design a sustainable health care model for homelessness.
People experiencing homelessness in Peel do not have access to permanent, wrap-around health care services and there are no health care service providers with long-term funding dedicated to serving Peel’s homeless population.
In March 2022, Regional Council directed its staff to develop a permanent program that will deliver health care services to Peel’s homeless population. Access the council report.
The implemented care will serve clients of Peel’s affordable housing system, with an initial focus on Peel’s homeless population. We’re committed to transparent and collaborative processes to delivering services. We invite interested parties to join the program design table to co-develop the health care model.
Now open for expression of interest
No fee is required to apply.
There’s no funding available with this opportunity. Peel Region cannot guarantee that funding will be available to implement the co-designed model.
Who should apply
- Organizations with a mandate to provide human and social services or health services with knowledge and awareness of the Region of Peel context.
- Incorporated non-profit organizations with mandate to reduce poverty.
- Individuals who are a licensed health care provider with experience serving vulnerable populations.
- Organizations that provide equal access to services for individuals of diverse cultures and abilities.
- People with lived or living experience.
If you have questions or need help with your expression of interest, email us. We will respond within 2 business days.