Inspection results and convictions for retail food and personal service businesses, pools, child care and other settings.
The types of businesses that we inspect include:
- Retail food premises such as restaurants, catering services, banquet halls and food stores.
- Personal service settings that provide services such as hairdressing, manicures, tattooing and piercing.
- Licensed child care centres.
- Public pools, spas, splash pads and tanning beds.
- Tobacco and electronic cigarette retailers.
Our public health inspectors use education to help businesses comply with legislation. When needed, we also use enforcement.
When an offence occurs under the legislation, the owner or operator may be charged. If convicted by a court of law, the business and conviction details will be listed.