Inspection results and convictions for retail food and personal service businesses, pools, child care and other settings.
The types of businesses that we inspect include:
- Retail food premises such as restaurants, catering services, banquet halls, food stores and home-based food businesses.
- Personal service settings that provide services such as hairdressing, manicures, tattooing and piercing.
- Licensed child care centres.
- Public pools, spas, splash pads and tanning beds.
- Tobacco and electronic cigarette retailers.
Our public health inspectors use education to help businesses comply with legislation. When needed, we also use enforcement.
When an offence occurs under the legislation, the owner or operator may be charged. If convicted by a court of law, the business and conviction details will be listed.
If you have any questions or to report an error email Peel Public Health or call 905-799-7700, Caledon 905-584-2216, Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Food premise convictions
- Public pool and spa convictions
- Personal service setting convictions
- Small drinking water system convictions
- Smoke-Free Ontario Act (and Electronic Cigarette Act) convictions
- Smoking and vaping related by-law convictions
- Tobacco sales prohibition (automatic prohibition)
Prospective buyers of tobacco retail dealer premises are strongly encouraged to contact Peel Public Health to confirm premises conviction history. For full details refer to tobacco sales offences and automatic prohibition.