Community Investment Program (CIP)
We fund not-for-profit agencies to support their core operations, organizational development and create collaborative partnerships.
COVID-19 community funding
Provides one-time grants to Peel’s not-for-profit organizations with immediate needs to assist vulnerable clients and residents during the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about the COVID-19 community funding.
Each year, we provide $6.8 million in funding to the human services sector to address complex social challenges.
Top funding investments by sector
- 20% Children, youth and families
- 17% Food security
- 14% Multiservice and community programs
- 10% Employment and income supports
- 10% Domestic violence and crisis support
- 9% Disabilities
- 8% Mental health and additions
- 4% Housing and homelessness
- 4% Older adults
- 4% Newcomers and settlement
Community Investment Program funds
We provide grants for not-for-profit agencies to help build the capacity of the sector to better deliver human and social services across the Region.
- Aligning 2020 Community Investment Program to COVID-19 post recovery efforts
- Community Investment Program 2019 update
COVID-19 social services funding
Funding is available for eligible not-for-profit organizations across Peel. Learn about social services funding.
Grant opportunities for community agencies in the Peel Region
- The City of Brampton
- The City of Mississauga
- The Town of Caledon
- United Way of Peel Region
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Bell Let's Talk Community Fund
- CN EcoConnextions - From the Ground Up
- Community Foundation of Mississauga
- EcoAction Community Funding Program
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Grants Ontario
- The Allstate Foundation
- The Atkinson Charitable Foundation
- The Aviva Community Fund
- The McLean Foundation