Conversion of private noise attenuation walls
Noise attenuation wall replacement on Bovaird Drive E - Project 20-4517
Where is the work happening?
- On Bovaird Drive East between Sunny Meadow Boulevard and Airport Road, City of Brampton
What are we doing?
- The work includes:
- Clearing and grubbing;
- Tree pruning and removal;
- Removal and disposal of existing noise wall and/or fence;
- Installing temporary fence;
- Installation of new noise attenuation wall;
- Extension of existing backyard fences to new noise attenuation wall;
- Restoration; and minor related works.
- Construction Start: July 2023 – Finish: Spring 2024 (weather permitting)
- Injaz Construction Limited has been contracted to complete the work on the Region’s behalf. Hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- These hours follow the city’s by-laws.
- Temporary lane closures will be required during non-peak hours.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- We anticipate no impact to any driveway access.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes.
- Please call the project manager if you have any special needs.
Who can you call?
Sujan Kisiju, Region of Peel Project Manager at 905-791-7800 ext. 7813