Watermain and sanitary sewer replacement and improvement
Earlsdale Crescent, Edenridge Drive, Exeter Place, Edenborough Drive, Edgebrook Crescent and Elvina Gate. Projects 20-1340 B and 20-2300 A
- Apr. 4, 2023: Restoration Notice on Edenborough Drive, Edgebrook Crescent and Exeter Place
- Feb. 27, 2023: Spring Commencement Notice on Edgebrook Crescent, Edenborough Drive and Exeter Place
- January 2023: Sanitary sewer service interruption notice (January 31)
- January 2023: Sanitary sewer service interruption notice (January 30)
- January 2023: Lining the wastewater service pipes
- Winter Shutdown Notice on Edenborough Drive, Edgebrook Crescent and Exeter Place
- Nov 11, 2022: Water Service Line Connection Notice on Edenborough Drive, Edgebrook Crescent and Exeter Place
- Aug 3, 2022: Restoration notice on Edenborough Drive and Elvina Gate
- July 28, 2022: Watermain replacement and improvement on Edenborough Drive and Elvina Gate
- April 4 2022: Watermain and sanitary sewer replacement and improvement
- May 13 2021: Watermain Replacement on Earlsdale Crescent, Edenborough Drive, Edenridge Drive, Edgebrook Crescent, Elvina Gate, and Exeter Place.
- July 7, 2022: Watermain replacement and improvement on Edenridge Drive and Earlsdale Crescent
The Region of Peel anticipates replacing the watermains and sanitary sewer in your area starting in the summer of 2020. Because of this, you may wish to delay any major landscaping or driveway works you may have planned until after we have finished the work.
In the meantime, you may notice the following activities in your neighbourhood:
- We will mark the location of gas, hydro, cable, etc. on roads, driveways and lawns.
- We may drill boreholes to determine ground conditions.
- We may survey your street.
- We will take pictures to help us make sure we restore the area to its former condition.
Co-ordination with other works
As we co-ordinate works with the City of Brampton, our work may be followed by road construction, curb replacement and/or resurfacing. In this case, our restoration may only be temporary. When the City of Brampton has finished the roadworks, they will complete a comprehensive restoration.
Keeping you informed
We are currently in the early planning stages, so we can’t give you exact dates when we will do the work. In addition, as the City of Brampton’s future planning activities may change, we may alter our plans to replace watermains in your neighbourhood.
Please visit peelregion.ca for updated information.
We will deliver more detailed information to your home closer to the proposed construction date.
If you would like to speak with us about this work, please contact:
Water Linear Engineering and Reliability, Engineering Services Division
Public Works, Region of Peel
Phone: 905-791-7800 ext. 4409