Council Section Chairs and Vice-Chairs
A Council Section Chair is the member elected to preside over a Council Section (being Corporate Services, Health, Human Services, Public Works, and Planning and Growth Management) during a Council meeting. A Council Section Vice-Chair is the Vice-Chair of a Council Section who upon election by the members of Council, has the function of presiding over a portion of a Council meeting in the absence of the Council Section Chair.
The initial term of Council Section Chairs and Vice-Chairs appointment is 24 months, unless superseded by a resolution of Council. The second term of Council Section Chairs and Vice-Chairs shall be for the remainder of the term of Council, unless superseded by a resolution of Council.
- Chris Fonseca (Corporate Services Section Chair)
- Brad Butt (Corporate Services Section Vice-Chair)
- Navjit Kaur Brar (Health Section Chair)
- Annette Groves (Health Section Vice-Chair)
- Martin Reid (Human Services Section Chair)
- Paul Vicente (Human Services Section Vice-Chair)
- Martin Medeiros (Public Works Section Chair)
- Pat Fortini (Public Works Section Vice-Chair)
- Carolyn Parrish (Planning and Growth Management Section Chair)
- Mario Russo (Planning and Growth Management Section Vice-Chair)