Working with the health system and our community partners, to deliver the vaccine to Peel residents.
Peel is on track to vaccinate 75% of the eligible population with a first dose. May 15 to 16 we’re running a 32-hour vaccine clinic called Doses After Dark. We will give 7,600 doses during this special marathon event.
Learn how to book your appointment for Doses After Dark.
We’re booking appointments for eligible groups at clinics across Peel. Find out who can get the vaccine, and how to make your appointment.
About the COVID-19 vaccines
Details about the approved vaccines, including any side effects.
Learn about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Getting the vaccine
Take a tour or a clinic, updates about the second dose, and other vaccine details.
Find out about our COVID-19 vaccine program.
Book your appointment
Who can get the vaccine in Peel and how to schedule your appointment.
Get booking details.
Preparing for your appointment
What you need to know before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Get ready for your appointment.
Who we're vaccinating in each phase
December 2020 to March 2021
- Long-term care residents, staff and caregivers who haven't received the vaccine yet
- Medical first responders
- Highest and very high priority health care workers
- Indigenous adults and their household members 18 years of age and older
- Active health care workers and health-affiliated workers
- Congregate living for seniors
- Adult home care recipients
Find out who's included in each eligible group..
April to July 2021
Mass deliveries of vaccines
- 40 years or older
- 18 years or older at pharmacies and primary care providers
- People ages 18 to 49
- People with highest, high-risk and at-risk health conditions
- Front line essential workers
From August 2021
Remaining eligible population