Permanent road restoration
Saint Lukes Court. Project 15-2701
- Permanent road restoration on Saint Lukes Crt., Brampton - has been completed
Permanent asphalt restoration will start on Friday, June 19, 2020 (weather permitting) on the roadway affected by sanitary sewer construction and will be performed by the Region of Peel Contractor, Rymall Construction Inc. View area map (PDF)
Reducing the impact of construction
- Work will be phased to minimize traffic disruption in the area
- Regular working hours will be between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- We will let you know if there are any changes to the schedule
- Please make sure cars are not parked on the road within 50m from the restoration area
We appreciate your patience and co-operation throughout this restoration process.
Construction project updates can be found at peelregion.ca/construction.
Follow Peel Public Works on Twitter for service updates and changes
The Region encourages you to notify us if you have special requirements, or if you have any comments or concerns.
905-791-7800, ext. 7815
Construction during COVID-19
Construction is an essential service. We’re keeping employees, contractors and the community safe by complying with regulations, physical distancing, using PPE and adjusting work schedules and shifts. Stay up-to-date about COVID-19 in Peel.