West Brampton watermain
What we are doing
- Building a 900-mm watermain along Williams Parkway from Dixie Road to West Brampton Pumping Station on Mississauga Road.
- Work will be done by tunnelling and open cut construction.
- To upgrade the water system capacity and reliability as part of the Region of Peel Water and Wastewater Master Plan, and to provide flexibility in delivering water supply between the east and west Brampton water supply systems.
- Williams Parkway: From Dixie Road to Kennedy Road: Construction is expected to run from 2022 to 2024
- Williams Parkway: From Kennedy Road to McLaughlin Road: Construction is expected to run from 2024 to 2026
- Williams Parkway: From McLaughlin Road to Mississauga Road: Construction dates to be determined
Who you can call
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact Adam Morrin, Project Manager, at 905-791-7800 ext. 7825.
We are still in the planning stage. More information will be posted on this web page closer to construction.
Email questions or comments