Community Investment Program town hall meeting
We're hosting interactive, in-person town halls in May and we want to invite you to attend.
The Community Investment Program provides funding to Peel’s not-for-profit sector to build stronger more equitable communities by supporting capacity and resources for marginalized and equity-seeking populations. The funding helps not-for-profits deliver human and social services across Peel Region.
The Program values respectful, and reciprocal relationships with Peel’s not-for-profit sector and appreciates the expertise and assets they bring to communities in Peel.
Purpose of the town hall:
- Talk about changes to the program
- Provide an update on upcoming funding opportunities
- Have an interactive exercise to understand your perspective and funding needs post COVID-19.
- Have time for a question and answer session.
- Network and re-engage with not-for-profit organizations
Town hall sessions
- May 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – fully registered
- May 18 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – fully registered
- May 26 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – registration open
All town hall meetings will be held in-person at:
Peel Region Mississauga Office
7120 Hurontario St, Mississauga
Second floor, Room 421
If you are unable to attend on any of the town hall dates or have any questions regarding the events, email us and we will send you the information following the events.