Pay water bill
Peel customers with water billing accounts can pay their water bill:
- by pre-authorized payment
- by mail
- by phone
- at the bank, or
- in person
On this page
If you own or rent a property that's connected to the Peel municipal water system, you can choose how to pay your water bill.
What you need
Depending on which payment method you choose, you'll need:
- Your water billing account number.
- A credit card or bank (debit) card.
- Your water payment stub.
- Your bank account information.
- A cheque for the full amount owed made payable to The Region of Peel.
- The return envelope you received with your water bill.
If you pay your bill by credit card, your credit card company might charge a service fee.
How to pay
For more details on each payment method, refer to Paying your bill.
To have your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account, complete and submit our Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement form.
Create an online payment account or make a one-time payment with online billing.
You'll need your 10-digit water account number to set up the bill payee. When searching for the bill payee, include the words Peel water or Region of Peel water.
Call 905-791-8711 and select option 1. Have your account number ready.
We only accept cheques if you pay by mail.
Make the cheque payable to The Region of Peel. Include the water payment stub along with your cheque in the return envelope that came with your water bill.
At your bank
Pay your water bill at your bank branch or through your bank's automated bank machine (ABM). Bring your water bill or water payment stub to the bank.
We accept in-person payments by cheque, cash, or debit at various payment locations throughout Peel.
Who to contact
If you have a question or need more details about this service, email Water and wastewater bills.
- If you don't pay your bill on time, there will be a late payment charge.
- Should the bill remain unpaid, your outstanding balance may be transferred to your property tax roll. You'll also be charged additional administrative fees for the transfer.
- The Town of Caledon accepts only payments by cheque in a sealed envelope with stub if you are paying in person.