Apply for additional disability benefits
If you receive Ontario Disability Support Program benefits, you may also be eligible for additional help from the Region of Peel.
We can help you pay for items such as:
- moving costs
- medical equipment
- dental care
On this page
Available to Peel residents currently receiving Ontario Disability Support Program benefits
What you need
Depending on what additional help you require, you will need to include some or all the following documents with your application:
- Occupational therapists or doctor's referral.
- Vision care estimates.
- Other verification documents related to your specific request.
How to apply
- Complete the ODSP discretionary benefit request form.
- Fax your completed form and all supporting documents, as noted on the form to 905-793-4833.
You will be contacted by phone to discuss your application.
Who to contact
If you have questions, need an alternate format, or need help filling out this form, call us:
- Brampton and Mississauga: 905-793-9200
- Caledon: 1-800-327-5379 (toll-free)