A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us

Images from Peel Region Public Works on Twitter
Water and Wastewater

Water & Wastewater - Contact Us

For information about your water or wastewater bill:

Receive your Water Bill on line - Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP)

Hydrant Permits

For water hydrant permit requests please call 905-791-7800 ext. 4243

Water Meters

For water meter installation and repair call 905-791-7800 ext. 3226.

Water Quality

For questions or concerns about water quality please email us or call 905-791-7800 ext. 4685. Caledon residents in long distance areas may call 905-584-2216 toll free and ask for ext. 4685.

Do you use municipal tap water for home haemodialysis treatment? Sign up on the Region's secure online database or call 905-791-7800, ext. 4685. Region of Peel staff will attempt to contact you before a water interruption so you can make alternate arrangements for your health care.

Water and Sewer Problems

To report a watermain break, oil or hazardous spill, low water pressure, sewer backup or blockages or for emergency service, call 905-791-7800 or email us.

Water/Sanitary Infrastructure Drawings

For drawings illustrating water and sanitary infrastructure on roads or easements please call 905-791-7800 ext. 7882.

Customers Requesting Water Shutoff

For water shutoff inquiries, please email us or call Service Peel at 905-791-7800:

For surveys or general information about a Regional road or water and sewer construction projects, please also call 905-791-7800.

After Hours and Emergency Calls

For help with urgent water or sewer problems, please call 905-791-7800,
or email us.

Revised: Tuesday May 30 2017


Home | Contact Us | Search | A-Z Topic List
Privacy | Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text