Chair Iannicca's statement in response to the province's announcement.

Services to residents and businesses will continue as normal. 

Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Closing a water billing account for a tenant

Use this form if a tenant is moving out of a rented home in Peel and you want to close the account.

For us to serve you best, complete this form. Processing can take up to 7 business days. We'll email you once we've processed your form.

All fields are required unless marked as "optional."

Account information
Tenant information
Submitting on a tenant's behalf
Relocation information
Optional: water meter reading

This information is not mandatory, but it is useful for accurate billing. If an odometer reading isn't provided, we will prorate to the date the meter was read. If you're not sure where to find the odometer, refer to how to read your meter.

Change request submitted

Thank you for submitting the form. Your request could take up to 7 business days to process. We will contact you if we need further information. If you have questions about the status of your account, please call 905-791-8711.