Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Chair Iannicca's statement in response to the province's announcement.

Services to residents and businesses will continue as normal. 


Water billing for landlords and tenants

In Peel, tenants can receive water, wastewater, and stormwater bills in their own name.

Please note the following:

Moving in

Before you begin to complete the form, have the name and email address of your tenant or landlord available.

If you are a residential landlord with new tenants or if you are a residential tenant moving in, complete the Residential tenant billing form.

If you are a commercial landlord with new tenants or a commercial tenant moving in, complete the Commercial tenant billing form.

Once the completed form has been processed, the tenant will receive a confirmation e-mail with their account detail.

Moving out

If your tenants are moving out or if you're a tenant moving out of a property, complete the closing account form.