Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Commercial tenant billing information

Use this form to set up billing and payment information for water, wastewater, and stormwater charges for new tenants moving into a commercial property.

Landlord information
Tenant information
Property information

Notice with respect to the collection of personal information

Personal information on this form is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, S.O.2001,c. 25, s. 11,81,391, and 398 (2). It will be used to: (a) administer water and wastewater accounts for billing purposes and (b) implement measures, identify and contact account holders (i) in the event of unusual water consumption and (ii) to test and replace water meters. Questions about this collection of personal information should forwarded to the Supervisor of Billing Operations, Public Works at 10 Peel Center Drive ON, L6T 4B9, 905-791-8711 or Caledon toll-free 905-584-2216, and