Peel Region homepage

Water billing account closure

Moving out of Peel and want to close my account.

Providing the following information to the Region of Peel will ensure proper maintenance of your water and wastewater billing and service.

All fields are required unless marked as "optional."

Your information

Add an additional account holder [ + ]

Outgoing address in Peel
I am selling my home
Your forwarding address

Change request submitted

Thank you for submitting the form. We will contact you if we need further information. If you have questions about the status of your account, please call us at 905-791-8711.