Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Changes to your account

For residents

To make any changes to the account holder information, fill out and sign the Account Holder Change Request Form (PDF) and submit it by mail, fax or email. If you are having trouble viewing the form, make sure you are opening the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Are you moving?

Choose the situation that applies to you:

If you move in the middle of a billing period, we will take a meter read and send you a final bill. There are some fees associated with these account changes: