Walk + Roll Peel
Walk + Roll Peel is a joint initiative of the Region of Peel, the Cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon.
Walk Roll Peel:
- Delivers programs in support of the Sustainable Transportation Strategy.
- Works to get more people walking and cycling in Peel by:
- Raising awareness of the benefits of walking and cycling.
- Promoting the trails and paths in Peel's neighbourhoods and communities.
- Building knowledge about skills and safety relating to walking and cycling.
Walk + Roll Peel Website
- An interactive Peel Trails Map for finding existing trails and bike lanes throughout Peel.
- An events calendar for community events in Peel related to walking, cycling and transportation.
- News about initiatives related to walking and cycling happening in Peel
- Useful walking and cycling tips.