Olde Base Line Road hot mix asphalt resurfacing
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until December 31, 2021.
The Region of Peel will be carrying out the resurfacing of Olde Base Line Road, from 20m East of Mississauga Road to 50m West of Creditview Road, to improve asphalt performance. The work to be done includes, but is not limited to, temporary road staging, replacement of existing drainage piping, excavation and grading, full depth asphalt removal, hot mix paving, line painting, repairs to guide rails, restoration, residential driveway repairs within the Regional right-of-way, slope stabilization, and minor related works. View area map (PDF).
Start: On or about May 15, 2017
Finish: End of July 2017, weather permitting
The road works will be performed by Pacific Paving Limited. The contact names and telephone numbers are listed below:
|Region of Peel|
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Serguei Kabanov||Project Manager||905-791-7800 ext. 8754|
|Marc Vaccari||Construction Inspector||905-791-7800, ext. 3246/47|
|Pacific Paving Ltd.
under contract to the Region of Peel
|Nick Giglio||Project Manager||905-339-6649|
- The Contractor’s working hours are from 7AM to 7PM, Monday to Friday. The Contractor is permitted to work on Saturdays if they choose to.
- These hours are consistent with the local municipality’s bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
- The works will be staged to minimize disruption to traffic and residents. Some major work may be undertaken at night time.
- Construction activities are expected at Creditview Road and Olde Base Line Road Intersection. Temporary lane closures are necessary to complete the works.
- Ontario Provincial Police will be present during initial lane closures, milling and paving operations and at intersection to direct traffic safely.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
The Region of Peel is committed to keeping you informed and ensuring that the works are carried out with minimum disruption to your homes and businesses. If there are any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule, you will be provided with project updates. We also encourage you to notify the appropriate contact person to advise them of any problems or particular needs. We thank you in advance for you cooperation.