Hot mix asphalt resurfacing on Bovaird
Van Kirk Drive/Royal Orchard Drive to Lake Louise Drive/Worthington Avenue, City of Brampton. Project 19-4675
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until August, 2022
- July 2019: Bovaird Drive from Van Kirk Drive/Royal Orchard Drive to Lake Louise Drive/Worthington Ave - Residents (PDF)
- July 2019: Bovaird Drive from Van Kirk Drive/Royal Orchard Drive to Lake Louise Drive/Worthington Ave - Businesses (PDF)
- June 2019: Bovaird Dr Resurfacing from Caseley Dr to 300m East of Caseley (PDF)
- June 2019: Bovaird Drive from Van Kirk Drive/Royal Orchard Drive to Lake Louise Drive/Worthington Avenue (PDF)
Where is the work happening
- On Bovaird Drive from Van Kirk Drive/Royal Orchard Drive to Lake Louise Drive/Worthington Avenue, City of Brampton
- View area map (PDF)
What we are doing
The work includes:
- removal and replacement of asphalt pavement on Bovaird Drive;
- intersection improvements and traffic signal modifications;
- sidewalk and multi-use trail repair and restorations.
- Construction Start: June 2019 - Finish: October 2019 (weather permitting)
- Graham Bros. Construction Limited has been contracted to complete the work on the Region’s behalf. Hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday and work may also be done on Saturdays.
- These hours follow the city’s by-laws. Extended working hours may cause some inconvenience to the public however will help facilitate completion of the project as quickly as possible.
- The project will be phased to minimize traffic disruption while maintaining a safe working environment as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Existing traffic flows will be maintained during construction. However, due to the nature of the work, we will need to reduce traffic lanes to a single lane (each direction) and temporarily block intersection during construction.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Please use caution when travelling through the work zone.
- We will maintain driveway access as much as possible and if we need to block your driveway for a short time you will be contacted to arrange for the best time.
- We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule. Please call the project manager if you have any special needs.
905-791-7800 ext. 7916