Sanitary sewer replacement
Clarence St. and Windmill Blvd., City of Brampton Project 17–2300B
Construction work starting in your neighbourhood
The Region of Peel will be working in your neighborhood to improve the existing wastewater services in the area. Wastewater comes from flushing toilets, having a shower or washing dishes. Sanitary sewer pipes take wastewater from homes or businesses to a treatment plant.
The work will take place on the following streets:
- Clarence St. from Centre St. S. to Kennedy Rd. S. (PDF)
- Kennedy Rd. S. 65m south from intersection with Clarence St.
- Cornwall Rd. 25m east from intersection with Clarence St.
- Windmill Blvd. from South of Kingknoll Dr. to North of Woolridge Crt. (PDF)
- Work will be phased to minimize traffic disruption in the area
- Regular working hours will be between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday to Friday
- We will let you know if there are any substantial changes to the project
Temporary Road Closure
- Local Residents access to and from their properties will still be possible using Kennedy Rd.S, Queen St. and Center St.S.
Project construction is expected to start on April 13, 2020 and be mostly completed by end of October 2020. Final restoration work to follow and will be completed within four to six weeks (weather permitting).
Construction statement regarding COVID-19
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the government of Ontario has deemed construction an essential service. As we continue to deliver these services, we have implemented various controls to protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the community we serve.
- Complying with new Provincial Guidelines for Construction.
- Physical distancing, where and when feasible.
- Using personal protective equipment, particularly for high-contact areas.
- Adjusting work schedules and shifts.
Project construction is expected to start on April 13, 2020 and be mostly completed at all locations by end of October 2020. Final restoration work to follow and will be completed within four to six weeks (weather permitting).
Construction project updates can be found at peelregion.ca/construction.
Follow Peel Public Works on Twitter for service updates and changes.
The Region encourages you to notify us if you have special requirements, or if you have any comments or concerns.
905-791-7800, ext. 7815