Kennedy Road - CN Retaining Wall Rehabilitation
City of Brampton, Project 16-4520
What are we doing?
The rehabilitation of the existing upper and lower concrete retaining walls located at the Canadian National Railway (CNR) Bridge. The work includes, but is not limited to:
- Patch repair works along the upper and lower concrete walls;
- Application of corrosion of inhibitor;
- Repairs to existing pedestrian railing;
- Removal and replacement of asphalt splashpad;
- Minor related works.
CNR Bridge on Kennedy Road South, south of Orenda Road and north of Clarence Road. View area map (PDF)
- Start: May 25, 2020
- Finish: November 2020, weather permitting
Who can you call?
|London Excavators and Trucking Ltd.
under contract to the Region of Peel
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Massimo Sansone||Project Manager||416-676-1984|
|Frank Carelli||Site Supervisor||647-926-9201|
|Region of Peel|
|Nour Tabieh||Project Manager||416-358-2491|
|Tom Graovac||Site Inspector||416-436-0612|
- On Kennedy, the Contractor’s normal day working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- These hours are consistent with the local municipality’s bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
- Temporary lane closures will be required for the duration of the Contract.
- On Kennedy Road, between Orenda and Clarence Road, outside lanes will be temporarily closed in either direction.
- All intersections will remain open but temporary lanes closures will be necessary.
- Emergency services will be notified of the road closure.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- We anticipate that driveway accesses will be maintained.
- If we need to block your driveway for a short time you will be contacted to arrange for the best time and for alternate access. If your driveway is blocked, you may choose to park on a side street for a short time.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have special needs related to access.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes and businesses.
- Please call the Project Manager or Inspector if you have any special needs.