Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Chair Iannicca's statement in response to the province's announcement.

Services to residents and businesses will continue as normal. 


Immunizations for newcomers

As a newcomer to Canada, you can protect yourself and your children by keeping your immunizations up-to-date.

Immunization clinics for newcomers are paused

You can apply for OHIP and get an Ontario health card so you can receive immunizations at a walk-in clinic or family doctor for free.

Reporting your child’s immunizations is required to register for school or child care. You do not need to report your child’s COVID-19 vaccine to us. Doctors do not report immunizations to us. Learn how to report your child’s immunizations.

Routine immunizations

Students in Grades 7 to 12 can get their Meningococcal, Hepatitis B, and HPV vaccines at select Peel Public Health clinics. Learn more about routine immunizations.

International students

If your child is an international student or has an Interim Federal Health (IFH) number, take your child to your family doctor or a walk-in clinic for an immunization.