Contact Healthy Sexuality

If you need to talk to someone about sexual health issues or concerns - from birth control to relationships, contact Peel Public Health and a Public Health Nurse will answer any question you have.If you have any questions you want answered anonymously, go to Ask an Expert.

8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m. Monday to Friday

In Caledon, call
(905) 584-2216

Email Us

We offer:

  • Referrals to clinics and community agencies
  • Assistance in problem solving and decision making
  • Anonymous, non-judgmental information, counselling and advice about:

    Sexual and Reproductive Health
  • Abstinence and other alternatives to intercourse
  • Birth control methods
  • Concerns about your period
  • Male and female sexual concerns
  • Sexual assault
  • Sexually transmitted infections
  • Unplanned pregnancy

Ask an Expert

Privacy Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text

A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us