Community Response Table
Supporting community agencies to respond to the needs of Peel's most vulnerable residents during COVID-19
Peel Region formed a COVID-19 Regional Community Response Table (CRT) to collaborate with local community partners, agencies and the not-for-profit sector.
- To help local agencies to support vulnerable and at-risk populations in identifying and responding to emerging needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To support coordination, information sharing, problem solving, and collaboration among Peel Region's not-for-profit and community sector during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information or for direct agency related inquiries, email COVID19CommResponse@peelregion.ca.
Municipal partners COVID-19 information
Access the summary of the recovery planning survey to assess key impacts of COVID-19, needs and lessons learned of community agencies in Peel.
You can also refer to our summary of the emergency response survey findings to assess immediate impacts of COVID-19 and needs of community agencies in Peel.
Learn about key findings from CRT evaluation.
The following resources are provided for use by community agencies and not-for-profit organizations during COVID-19.
- Information for workplace and other businesses
- Reopening Ontario after COVID-19
- Peel Region Demobilization and Recovery Plan
- City of Mississauga Recovery Framework
- Peel Food Map
- Food programs in Brampton and Caledon
- Food programs in Mississauga
- Food programs for homeless individuals in Brampton
- Food programs for homeless individuals in Mississauga
- Mental health and wellbeing supports
We're providing residents with social support resources to support them during COVID-19.