Log in to access your TransHelp account online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’ll need your Client Identification number and password to log in.
Your online account is a quick and convenient way to:
- Review and update your account information.
- Confirm and cancel rides online.
- Receive information and news updates directly.
- Send us your suggestions, concerns and recommendations.
TransHelp trips are paid in advance. All TransHelp passengers are responsible for tracking account balances and ensuring accounts are appropriately managed.
You can check your fare balance on the Interactive Voice Response system (IVR) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your account balance is in dollars and cents and includes any bookings made up to one week in advance
To arrange for pre-authorized payment call 905-791-1015 ext. 6853.
Late cancellation fees
“No-Show” and late cancellation fees will be deducted from your TransHelp account. Monthly pass holders will also be charged for late cancellations.
Fare refunds for late cancellation and no shows are limited yearly. Call our Customer Contact Centre at 905-791-1015 and press "2".
Refund after closing your account
If you close your TransHelp account, we will refund the balance remaining by cheque.
Statements & discrepancies
Statements of payments and trips taken are available upon request.
To settle an account discrepancy call 905-791-1015 ext. 6853.
All TransHelp trips must be prepaid in advance.
You can pay your account using online banking.
This service is available through the following banking institutions: RBC, BMO, CIBC, TD, Scotiabank, National Bank, and Central 1 Credit Union.
- You can add your TransHelp account to your online banking bill payments by selecting "PEEL (Region of) – TransHelp" as the Payee.
- Your TransHelp client ID number is the Payee Account number.
- Online banking is not available for Taxi Scrips. Taxi Scrips must be paid for by phone or in person.
- Allow 1–2 business days for your payment to be added to your TransHelp account.
- Contact your bank for help to set up or to answer questions about the status of your payment.
Pay by phone
Payments by VISA and MasterCard are accepted by phone.
Call 905–791–1015, during regular business hours.
Pay in person
Payments by debit, Visa, MasterCard, cheque, or money order can be made in-person during regular business hours at:
- TransHelp office: 2 Copper Road, Brampton (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). This location will be closed to TransHelp passengers and the public as of December 24, 2018. A drop box will continue to be available for cheque payments and applications.
- Service Peel: 10 Peel Centre Dr., Brampton (Suite B)
- Service Peel: 7120 Hurontario St., Mississauga
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA): 9 Wellington St. East, Brampton. Check PAMA hours of operation.
Cash is not accepted in the TransHelp drop box at 2 Copper Road. You can pay by cash in person at Service Peel locations and Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives during business hours.
TransHelp offers pre–authorized payment options for single trips and monthly pass holders.
Call the Customer Contact Centre at 905–791–1015 to get set–up on one of these options:
- Credit Card Pre–Authorized Payment: your credit card will be charged automatically every month.
- "Pre–Authorized Debit": your bank account will be debited every month.
Pre–authorized payment lets us post a recurring payment for your future trips. By setting up pre–authorized payments, you will ensure your account is kept up–to–date and your regular rides will not be disrupted.
If your circumstances change and you no longer want us to automatically bill your credit card or bank account, tell us one month in advance and we will cancel the pre–authorized payment.
To set up pre–authorized payments, download and print the "Approval for Pre–Authorized Debit form (PDF)" and then fax, mail, email, or deliver the completed form in person.
The IVR system lets you review your account and booking information.
Checking your rides & account balance
IVR lets you check your reserved trips at any time, 24 hours a day.
To access IVR:
- Call 905-791-1015.
- Press 1 for the automated line.
- Enter your TransHelp account number and password when prompted. Your password is the month and day of your birth; for example, May 22 will be “0522”.
After you've entered your registration number, you can:
- Press "1" to hear your pick-up window.
- Press "2" to cancel your rides.
- Press "3" to check your account balance.
- Press "#3" to end your call.
Dial “0” at any time to speak with a customer service representative during Call Centre hours of operation.
Thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of your pick-up window you will receive an automated reminder call.
TransHelp may close a passenger account due to inactivity if:
- The passenger does not have a recorded Last Trip Date within the previous twelve (12) months.
- The passenger has no record of purchasing any Taxi Scrip vouchers within the last twelve (12) months.
- The passenger has not recently reapplied for service or is in the middle of the assessment or appeal process.
- The passenger does not have a scheduled trip booked with TransHelp.
- The passenger’s eligibility date expired, and the passenger has not submitted a new application for review or is in the appeal process regardless of the above criteria.