Client Service Outcome Achievement
Area of Focus: Living
Region of Peel Clients Reporting They Got What They Needed (2008 ‑ 2015)
Source: External Client Satisfaction Survey (2008, 2009, 2011, 2011, 2013, 2015)
Why is this important?
- The Region of Peel has a responsibility to provide efficient and high quality services in a way that satisfies people who use them.
How is this measured?
- Every two years, External Client Satisfaction Survey questionnaires are administered to a random sample of the general population, business managers or owners, and direct users of Human and Health Services.
- The survey is available online, by telephone, and in a paper format.
- Respondents are asked questions like, "In the end, did you get what you needed from the service?"
What progress are we making?
- In 2015, 89% of Survey respondents indicated that they got what they needed.
- The Region will continue to pay close attention to feedback from Peel residents and businesses to make positive changes.