Client Satisfaction with Regional Services
Area of Focus: Leading
Client Satisfaction Score, Region of Peel, 2008-2015
Source: Region of Peel External Client Satisfaction Survey, 2008-2015
Why is this important?
- Understanding client satisfaction is important to because we are committed to quality service.
How is this measured?
- Every two years, the Region of Peel commissions an External Client Satisfaction Survey seeking feedback on a broad range of topics from a random sample of the general population, business managers or owners, and direct users of Human and Health Services.
- Responses to a group of questions throughout the Survey combine to make up a Client Satisfaction Index (CSI).
- The Client Satisfaction Index (CSI) provides an overall picture of client satisfaction with services provided by Peel.
What progress are we making?
- In 2015, Peel's Overall Client Satisfaction Index (CSI) stood at 8.0 out of 10.
- We have managed to maintain strong client satisfaction scores of 7.9 to 8.0 between 2011 and 2015.