Mayfield road widening
East of Bramalea Road to Airport Road. Project 06-4040
What we are doing
- The Region of Peel is undertaking the widening and reconstruction of Mayfield Road in the City of Brampton and Town of Caledon, which includes:
- Installing a multi-use path along the south side of Mayfield Road;
- Installing new stormwater management systems using low impact development technologies;
- Replacing culverts including a new 30m bridge spanning a tributary of the West Humber River watershed;
- Installing new traffic signals, streetlights, pavement markings, road signs and transit facilities;
- Road grading and placement of hot mix asphalt; and,
- Temporary road staging and environmental protection measures during construction.
- Mayfield Road, from 300m east of Bramalea Road to Airport Road, including the intersection of Mayfield Road at Torbram Road. View area map (PDF).
- Start: Summer, 2017
- Finish: Fall, 2020, weather permitting
Who you can call
|Four Seasons Site Development
under contract to the Region of Peel
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Lorenzo Sabbadin||Project Manager||416-525-9793|
|Region of Peel|
|Scott Durdle||Project Manager||905-791-7800, ext. 5052|
|Marc Vaccari||Construction Inspector||905-791-7800 ext. 3246|
|Consulting Engineer – IBI Group|
|Andrew Lennox||Contract Administrator||647-463-3743|
- The contractor's normal working hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m from Monday to Friday.
- These hours are consistent with the local municipality's bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
- The works will be staged to minimize disruption to traffic and businesses.
- Temporary lane closures will be required during non-peak hours.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Please obey all signs and the direction of Peel Regional Police Officers when present.
- We anticipate that driveway access will be maintained.
- If we need to block your driveway for a short time you will be contacted to arrange for the best time and for alternate access.
- Please call the project manager if you have special needs related to access.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes and businesses.
- Please call the project manager or inspector if you have any special needs.