Housing Providers, Developers, and Community Partners
This page provides links to information for Housing Providers operating in Peel, as well as resources for Developers interested in partnering with us to create affordable housing in the region.
As a housing provider delivering subsidized and affordable housing in Peel, you are a valued partner with the Peel community.
Resources for Housing Providers
If you are a housing provider in Peel, access the centralized wait list and resources to help you provide training.
- Information for Housing Providers
- Housing in Peel (HIP) Policies, Updates, and Training Resources
- Housing Provider Liaison Working Group
- Technical Advisory Group
- Map of Housing Providers in Peel
Housing Subsidy Centralized Wait List
If you have a subsidy vacancy, you are required to log into the web portal to access the next applicant from the centralized waiting list.
- Log on to the Housing Subsidy Centralized Wait List Web Portal
- Social Housing Provider Web Portal e-learning
Networks and Partnerships
Access various reports on Peel's housing initiatives.
- Peel Housing and Homelessness Plan
- Annual Housing System Report
- Housing Summit Update
- Peel Advisory Working Group on Older Adults' Housing
Human Services in Peel
We offer many programs and services, including housing, to support residents of Peel.
We want to work with you to build more affordable housing in Peel.
Peel's Housing System Investment Plan (2014-2018) includes $166.5 million to increase affordable housing options.
Grants and Building Standards
Get information on affordable housing design guidelines and new builds.
Affordable Housing Capacity Grants
Learn what grants are available for non-profit, community, and faith groups for affordable housing development.
Community Agency Funding
Learn about available funding for community agencies.
Housing Strategy, Reports and Projects
Get information on Peel's Housing and Homelessness Plan, and current projects under development.