Housing Providers, Developers, and Community Partners
If you are a housing developer or community organization interested in building new affordable housing in Peel, learn about the Region's grant programs, projects underway, and access to strategy reports.
We provide information for Housing Providers operating in Peel, as well as resources for Developers interested in partnering with us to create affordable housing in the region.
Peel's Affordable Housing Needs
Find out about Peel's affordable housing needs and what we are doing to increase affordable housing.
As a housing provider delivering subsidized and affordable housing in Peel, you are a valued partner with the Peel community.
Resources for Housing Providers
If you are a housing provider in Peel, access the centralized wait list and resources to help you provide training.
- Information for Housing Providers
- Housing in Peel (HIP) Policies, Updates, and Training Resources
- Housing Provider Liaison Working Group
- Technical Advisory Group
- View our map of all affordable and social housing providers (pdf)
Housing Subsidy Centralized Wait List
If you have a subsidy vacancy, you are required to log into the web portal to access the next applicant from the centralized waiting list.
- Log on to the Housing Subsidy Centralized Wait List Web Portal
- Social Housing Provider Web Portal e-learning
Networks and Partnerships
Access various reports on Peel's housing initiatives.