Cover Your Internet Tracks
Forms of Woman Abuse
Woman abuse is the intentional and systematic use of tactics to establish and maintain power and control in a relationship. Tactics may include:
Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Such as hitting, slapping, punching, choking or any other action that might cause, or threaten to cause, harm or injury to your body.
Emotional Abuse or Psychological Abuse
- forcing you to have sexual relations against your consent, and/or any unwanted sexual touching or advances, threats to end the relationship if you do not engage in sexual acts.
- name calling, threats to take away your children, threats to commit suicide, humiliating or criticizing you in public, not allowing you to see your friends, family members and/or neighbors.
- controlling all the money or finances, not allowing you to work outside of the home.
- breaking possessions, harming pets, restricting entry into our out of the house
Religious / Spiritual Abuse
- not allowing you to participate in spiritual or religious practices, or using those beliefs to control or punish you.
Stalking (criminal harassment)
- following you, persistent and/or threatening phone-calls or e-mails.